University of Iowa
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
3:30 – 5:15 pm
Commons Room (302 Schaeffer Hall)
- Call to Order
- Meeting Agenda
- Faculty Council Minutes (March 4, 2008) (Attachment 1)
- Draft Faculty Senate Agenda (April 22, 2008)
- Faculty Senate and Council Election Results
- 2008-2009 Committee Recommendations (Michael O’Hara)
- New Business
- One Community, One Book (Downing Thomas, Associate Dean, International Programs)
- Update on Faculty Development Programs (Diane Finnerty, Office of the Provost)
- President’s Reception for Faculty Senate, Wednesday, April 2, 5:00 – 6:30 pm, 102 Church Street.
- Faculty Senate Symposium on benefits, Tuesday, April 8, 3:30-5:30, Senate Chamber, Old Capitol.
- AAUP-Faculty Senate Tenure Workshop, Tuesday, April 8, 6:30-9:00 pm, Galagan Auditorium, Dental Science Building. Please encourage junior faculty members to attend.
- The next Faculty Senate meeting will be Tuesday, April 22, 3:30 – 5:15 pm, Senate Chamber, Old Capitol. Election of officers will take place.
- Executive Session -
- Michael J. Brody Award recipients
- Regent Award for Faculty Excellence recipients